|Location||East London, CBD|
|Salary||R450k - R350k|
A highly reputable firm of consulting engineers requires a CAD Technician to join their East London office.
Key Performance Areas:
• Compile drawings.
• Ensure that drawings meet quality standards.
• Ensure that drawings are according to excellent civil engineering standards and that drawings, meet and exceed the Clients requirements.
• Ensure that the quality of work is according to project specifications, specific specifications and SANS 1200 specifications.
• Produces accurate record drawings.
• Checks that construction drawings are of an excellent standard, according to the Clients' specific requirements.
• Ensures that the construction drawings comply with ISO quality system.
• Ensure that drawings are drawn and checked to Arcus GIBB standards & Quality system.
• Update project drawings and record amendments.
• Prepare and issue construction drawings as directed by Project Engineer.
• 10 years’ experience essential
• AUTOCAD experience essential
• Excellent communication skills
Other positions on this project include:
• 6 x Assistant Resident Engineers
• 2 x Laboratory managers
• 2 x Assistant Laboratory Managers
• 2 x Resident Engineers
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2241. You can also contact Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za