|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||BCOM Supply Chain Management|
|Experience||3 Years' Experience|
A well-known international company is looking for a Category Planner to join their Supply Chain Department in Boksburg. The ideal candidate needs to have the ability to build strong customer and supplier relationships and good negotiation skills.
• Optimize sales for the group of products.
• Plan and co-ordinate advances for supply planning (including material run out schedules, write-off projections)
• Responsible for analysing supply losses
• Compile and control working capital information, ensure best cost methods are used
• Plan and forecast in order to maximize the profitability of the inventory flow
• Responsible for maintaining CPT’s and IPM models
• Responsible for coordinating the weekly Operations meeting
• Manage vendor relationships
• Oversee product development
• Perform multiple projects at varying stages of development
• BCOM Supply Chain Management
• SAPICS qualification
• 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning in FMCG environment
• Project Management experience
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 558 5110. You can also contact Stephanie on 021 555 0432
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za