Central Branch Planner
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R380k - R260k|
|Education||Relevant degree in Supply Chain|
|Experience||4 to 5 years experience|
Our client is looking a Central Branch Planner to join their dynamic team.
- Relevant degree in Supply Chain
- 4 to 5 years experience
- Experience in dealing with homeware
- Proven merchandise distribution and planning experience
- Strong business acumen, merchant thinking, as well as store and customer understanding
- A high degree of numeracy and an analytical, detailed and strategic approach to problem solving
- The ability to make decisions when faced with complex situations
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Assertive communication skills and the ability to communicate and develop relationships at all levels
- Proficiency in merchandise systems
- Product knowledge will be advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za