Chartered Accountant - Kenya
|Location||Auditing Jobs in Kenya|
|Education||Relevant tertiary degree|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Chartered Accountant with a large well known firm.
Requirements are as follows:
• Professional accountancy qualification, certification minimum of 2 years
• 2 to 3 years working experience
• Integrity, analytical ability, self-motivation & creativity
• Good IT skills & numerical skills
• The ability to work as part of a team,
• Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact Amy or Samantha on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za