Chief Engineer (Water Resources and Dams)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Africa|
|Salary||$11000 - $8000|
|Education||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||More than 15 years of experience in dam engineering field|
A leading Consulting is looking for a Chief Engineer (Water Resources and Dams), to be based in Central Africa.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• PrEng, Approved Professional Person (Category III Dams)
• More than 15 years of experience in dam engineering field
• Strong dam design engineering including multidisciplinary (Hydraulics, geomechanics, hydrology, construction materials, foundation, seepage control, environmental impacts, hydro-mechanical, dam safety, instrumentation) foundation
• Large dam (<50m high) RCC Dams as well as embankment dams experiences are required
• Design of dams
• Business development, strategic project identification
• Project management
• Client liaison / satisfaction
• Assistance with opportunities and tender preparation
• Ensure Quality Management System compliance
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za