|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Bachelor of Nautical Sciences|
|Experience||8+ years’ relevant experience|
An international offshore drilling company is looking for a Chief Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor of Nautical Sciences
• 8+ years’ relevant experience
• Advanced English / fluent
• Knowledge in technical calculations required for safe operation of the drilling unit
• Oversee the maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic aboard the drilling rig
• Exercise effective control and efficient operation of technical and mechanical aspects of the probe with respect to personnel safety, and protection of the probe environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za