|Location||SA. North West|
|Education||BSc Honours in Geology|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A well-established mine based in North West is currently seeking an experienced and qualified Chief Geologist to join their highly engaged and dynamic workforce.
• BSc Honours in Geology
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mining
• Exploration drilling experience
• Experience in the use of mine Geological database software (AcQuire) and modelling software (GEMCOM). Experience in ArcGIS would be advantageous.
• SACNASP registration as Professional Scientist would be advantageous.
• Slope stability monitoring and geotechnical monitoring systems experience.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on:
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za