|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||BSc (Hons) Geology|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A state owned company based in Mpumalanga with its head office in Johannesburg is looking for Chief Geologist to manage all the geological services of both the operating mines.
• B.Sc. honours in Geology
• A postgraduate qualification in Minerals resource
• Business and project management will be an added advantage
• Registration with South African council for natural scientist professional (SACNASP) will be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience at divisional geologist management level.
• Computer Literate
• Knowledge and understanding of samrec
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact precious on 011 234 6868.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za