Chief Mine Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Ghana|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mining Engineering or related field.|
|Experience||10 years mining experience|
Our mining client based in Ghana is looking for Chief Mine Engineer Assist the mining operations to achieve production targets which satisfy the business plan.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mining Engineering or related field.
• 8 - 10 years of experience in mining production / planning related industry of which 3-5 years should be in a leadership and/or project management role
• Good interpersonal ability, communication and leadership skill.
• Hands on mine production and planning experience with heavy earth moving equipment and exposure computer based systems in a variety of product groups.
• Knowledge of MS office applications and software and hardware used in mining engineering.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact us 011 234 6868 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za