Chief Safety Officer
|Education||National Diploma in Safety Management|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
MSP has a new amazing opportunity for a Chief Safety Officer based in Northern Cape.
• Grade 12/Std10/(NQF Level 4) Certificate
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• COMPLATS and COMSOC Certificates
• Blasting Certificate (Mining)
• 5 years working experience in the mining environment as Safety Officer
• Valid First Aid Certificate is essential
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on:
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za