Chief Safety Officer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R800K - R700K|
|Education||National Diploma in Safety Management, Comsoc 1 and 2 or SAMTRAC essential;|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Chief Safety Officer at a mining company based in Limpopo
Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12 or equivalent;
• National Diploma Safety Management,
• Minimum - Comsoc 1 and 2 or SAMTRAC essential;
• Computer literate (Word and Excel);
• Minimum 4 years’ experience;
• Experience in investigations and reporting
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za