Chief Safety Officer
|Location||Mining Jobs in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1Mil – R800K|
|Education||Diploma Specializing in Either Safety, Engineering or Mining is Essential|
|Experience||8 Years' Experience|
A Platinum Mine based in Limpopo is seeking a Chief Safety Officer to Join Their Team.
• Diploma Specializing in Either Safety, Engineering or Mining is Essential
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• Valid Blasting Certificate
• Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience as a Miner/Artisan
• Experience as a Shiftboss/Foreman Would be an Advantage
• Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience as a Safety Officer is Essential
• Computer Literacy
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Tendai or Precious on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za