Chief Safety Officer
|Location||Mining Jobs in Mpumalanga|
|Salary||R1.1M - R900K|
|Education||National Diploma Safety Management + COMSOC 1 and 2 or SAMTRAC Qualification + Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment|
|Experience||5 Years Experience|
A Gold Mine based in Mpumalanga is seeking a Chief Safety Officer to Join Their Team.
• Grade 12
• Safety-Related Qualifications (National Diploma Safety Management)
• COMSOC 1 and 2 or SAMTRAC Qualification
• Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
• 5 Years’ Mining Experience (Experience as a Shift Boss will be Advantageous)
• Medical Certificate of Fitness
• Valid Blasting Certificate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer / Tendai / Precious on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za