Chief Safety Officer
|Location||SA. North West|
|Salary||R1.2M – R1.1M|
|Education||National Diploma in Safety Management, SAMTRAC Certificate|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A Rustenburg based mining company is looking for a Chief Safety Officer
The successful candidate should have the following:
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• SAMTRAC Certificate
• Thorough knowledge of the MHSA and relevant Legislation
• Accident/ Incident investigation (AICAT) Certificate
• Thorough knowledge of existing Code of Practices and Managers Instructions
• Minimum 5 years Mining Environment experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za