|Education||Mine Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A unique opportunity exists for a qualified and experienced Chief Surveyor with knowledge in carrying out high level and more complex development and shaft surveying assignments at a mine based in Northern Cape.
• Mine Surveying Certificate of Competency
• National Diploma/BTech degree in Minerals Surveying
• 10 years’ work experience in all relevant types of survey
• 5 years’ working experience in a Survey Managerial position is essential
• Working knowledge of relevant technical services (i.e. geology, rock engineering and ventilation)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za