|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Education||Grade 12- National Diploma in Mine Surveying - Ticket of competency in mine surveyor|
|Experience||Minimum of eight (8) years mine surveying experience - Minimum of two (2) years management experience|
An Iron Ore mining company based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Chief Surveyor to control and monitor implementation of pit plans and utilization of exploration data.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Grade 12
• National Diploma in Mine Surveying
• Ticket of competency in mine surveyor
• Accreditation with the institute of mine surveying will serve as an added advantage
• Minimum of eight (8) years mine surveying experience
• Minimum of two (2) years management experience
• Valid code B/EB driving Licence
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za