|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R 1.1m- R1.3m|
|Experience||8 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Chief Surveyor to supervises and trains Surveyors and ensures surveying functions are completed in compliance with company regulations, and environmental requirements.
• The Chief Surveyor is required to hold a college diploma or university degree in surveying, geomatics, mine engineering or related field or combination of education and relevant experience.
• Eight (8) years’ experience in Surveying and engineering calculation, preferably in a mining environment.
• Must demonstrate comprehension and operation of survey equipment and survey functions.
• Demonstrate a high leadership potential to lead our staff and those of our subcontractors to achieve strategic objectives.
• Experience in international projects is an asset.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact Precious/ Mercy/ Tendai on 011 234 6868 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za