Chief / Senior Water Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R950k - R700k|
|Education||B.Sc / B.Eng|
A Leading Firm of Consulting Engineers has a vacancy for a Chief / Senior Water Engineer in their Pretoria Office.
• BEng (Civil) and BEng (Hons) Structures or MEng (Structures) qualification;
• Professionally Registered (PrEng);
• 10 years Post Graduate experience with 5 years experience in water retaining structures;
• Sound knowledge of concrete and post – tensioning technology;
• Computer literate including Finite Element Analysis (Robobat, Strand or Strap)
• Prokon and AutoCAD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and prepare structural designs for water retaining structures such as reservoirs, wastewater treatment works,
etc, including the use of finite element design software;
• Prepare concrete, reinforcement, structural steel and post-tensioning layout designs, detailing and drawings;
• Plan and manage projects including financial control and staff scheduling, undertake site inspections, liaise with clients
and other professionals, assist with Standards setting and be responsible for quality assurance of products, i.e.
drawings and bending schedules and ensure
• Quality Management System (QMS) Compliance.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects. Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za