Civil Engineer (Water)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||B.Sc. / B-Tech Civil Engineering|
A firm of Consulting Engineers has an opportunity available for a Civil Engineer (Water), to be based in Johannesburg.
- B.Sc. / B-Tech Civil Engineering
- Professional registration essential
- At least 8-12 years post graduate experience;
- Water Engineering background with specific experience in Water Network Analysis / Modelling and Design
- WADISO or similar network analysis software experience essential / iMQS experience would be an advantage;
- Water network infrastructure design experience essential.
- Experience with compilation of project specifications and tender documentation.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kathryn, Merinda, Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za