Civil Engineer / Technologist
|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Education||B.Sc. / B.Eng or B-Tech: Civil Engineering|
An opportunity exists for a Civil Engineer or Technologist, to be based in PE.
- B.Sc. / B.Eng or B-Tech: Civil Engineering
- Pr Eng or PrTech Eng with ECSA or in the process of registering is essential
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Civil Engineering, specifically design of water related infrastructure (such as water purification, wastewater treatment and township engineering services)
- Knowledge of SAICE GCC2010 and FIDIC documents would be advantageous
- Experience in Civil Designer Modules is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kathryn, Merinda, Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za