|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Bloemfontein|
|Salary||R750k – R550k|
|Education||B Eng/BSc Eng degree in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum of 8 - 10 years’ experience in Project management, site management and contract administration (the design of water related infrastructure will be an added advantage)|
A respected firm of consulting engineers is looking to appoint a Civil Engineer to management level in their Bloemfontein Office.
• B Eng/BSc Eng degree in Civil Engineering;
• Registered as a Pr Eng or Pr Tech Eng;
• Minimum of 8 - 10 years’ experience in Project management, site management and contract administration (the design of water related infrastructure will be an added advantage)
• Manage commercial, quality, resourcing, scheduling and technical risk during project lifecycle
• Experience and understanding of statutory approval processes;
• Strong communication and people relation skills;
• Good understanding of the municipal environment.
• Lead and manage and mentor staff members;
• Exposure to AutoCAD, Civil3D, Wadiso, SewSan or similar design packages will be an added advantage;
• Experience in construction contract documentation compilation (GCC, FIDIC, NEC), and procurement processes
• Experience in water conservation and demand management.
• Work independently and in a team environment;
• Suitable candidate must have a valid drivers license and own vehicle, and be willing to travel to remote sites.
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Anna/Vanda/Roxanne on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za