|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||BSc/B.Eng degree in Civil Engineering|
A leading Consulting Company is looking for a Civil Engineer, to be based in Cape Town.
• BSc/B.Eng degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 8-10 years.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer (Pr Eng) would be advantageous. Candidates who are nearly registered will also be considered.
• Experience in Civil design/consultancy ideally within a similar large engineering or multi-disciplinary project environment
• Sound understanding of design engineering codes and technical standards (SANS/EN)
• Knowledge of all phases of construction operations relating to field activities of civil works
• Preparation design calculations and details for steel and reinforced concrete civil and building structures
• Ability to prepare designs for drainage structures, earthworks and roads
• Prepare technical specifications associated with the forgoing or based on input received from other disciplines.
• Prepare data sheets based on input received from other disciplines.
• Prepare and / or review project standard specifications and design criteria.
• Prepare and assist in defining project scope and proposals.
• Assist the Engineering Manager/Lead Civil Engineer with the delivery of project requirements as they relate to scope, cost, scheduling and construction.
• Construction supervision and management dependent upon project demands.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za