Civil Engineer/Tech - Water & Wastewater
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||B Eng (Civil) / B Eng (Mech) / B Tech (Civil) degree|
|Experience||6+ years' experience|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has an opportunity available for a Civil Engineer/Tech - Water & Wastewater, to be based in Pretoria.
- Candidate must have a B Eng (Civil) / B Eng (Mech) / B Tech (Civil) degree
- Candidate must be professionally registered with ECSA or in the process of registering
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduate experience in planning, design, implementation and project management of water and wastewater treatment experience
- Design of bulk water and sanitation projects (water and wastewater treatment works, pump stations and bulk pipeline
- Process design experience would be an advantage
- Project management;
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nicki or Shannon on 011 234 6868. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za