Civil Engineer/Technologist (Roads)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R750k – R550k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 10 years’ experience|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Civil Engineer/Technologist (Roads), to be based in Durban.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering
• Registered PrEng / PrTech with ECSA
• Minimum 10 years post-graduation experience in the consulting engineering environment in Transport Infrastructure, specifically in the fields of planning, geometric design, contract administration and supervision of roads contracts
• Experience in pavement design
• Proven track record in management of a design office
• Effective leadership and management of design
• Production of engineering drawings
• Preparation of tender documents
• Management of delivery of projects from planning to close out
• Monthly reporting and cost control
• Training of Technical staff
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za