|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R700k – R500k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Civil Engineer/Technologist, to be based in Johannesburg.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering
• PrEng / PrTech or eligible for professional registration
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in civil infrastructure or airport design
• Design of airport civil infrastructure projects
• Preparation of construction drawings and tender documentation
• Management and reporting on active projects
• Adherence to company and industry quality procedures
• Input into project management and team work
• Contract management and project administration
• Client interaction
• Attend client meetings as required, within South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za