|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Salary||R650k - R450k|
|Education||Civil engineering degree or B.Tech|
|Experience||Minimum 6 years|
A leading Consulting Engineering firm is looking for a Civil Engineer/Technologist, to be based in Port Elizabeth.
• Civil engineering degree or B.Tech, preferably in the fields of transportation, road design and
civil engineering services
• Minimum 6 years post graduate design experience in water engineering projects, with
experience in transportation, roads design and civil engineering services,
• Must be registered or eligible for registration with CESA as Pr Eng / Pr Tech Eng,
• Experience in compilation of tender documents, bills of quantities and specifications,
• Contract administration & project management experience,
• Proficient in the use of design programmes such as AutoCad, TechnoCad, Surge, etc
• Proficient in the use of MicroSoft Office and MicroSoft Project,
• Must be prepared to undertake short duration travel within South Africa and the SADC
• Unendorsed Code EB drivers licence,
• Contactable references
• Proficient in written and verbal communication skills, from report and technical specification
writing and communication / interaction with clients and various stakeholders
Afri-Coast Engineers is an equal opportunity employer and subscribes to the Code of Good Practice
of the Employment Equity Act. Prospective candidates will be evaluated in accordance with these
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Laura, Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za