|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R220k - R180k|
|Education||National Diploma (Civil Engineering)|
|Experience||Min 2 Years|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Civil Technician, to be based in Durban.
• Minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience within a Consulting Engineering environment
• National Diploma (Civil Engineering)
• Experience in the design and supervision of Municipal projects, especially informal settlements is advantageous
• High degree of proficiency in the following: AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, Civil 3D/ ModelMaker Suite
Conceptual and detailed design of civil infrastructure of municipal projects:
• Storm-water reticulation;
• Sewer reticulation;
• Water reticulation;
• Preparation of drawings;
• Preparation of bills of quantities;
• Site supervision;
• Complete any other work related to projects within the Department.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Heather or Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za