Clerk of Works (Building Services)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R350k – R150k|
|Education||Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
A medium sized Engineering Consulting Firm is looking for a Clerk of Works (Building Services), to be based in Durban.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in projects environment (preferably in building services) working on large building installations
• Valid driver’s licence required
• Wireman’s Licence preferred
• Construction management: maintain a presence on site to review random samples and review completed work prior to closure or completion of projects
• Provide the contractors with technical interpretation of plans and specifications
• Monitor and provide quality control on electrical building services projects
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za