Clerk of Works (Pipelines)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban, CBD|
|Salary||R300k - R200k|
|Education||Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Clerk of Works (Pipelines), to be based in Durban.
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 5 years working experience in a site environment on large diameter steel pipeline projects
• Knowledge of GCC 2010, OH&S Act, environmental requirements & its applications
• Experience with Word, Excel and Bill would be preferable
• Valid Driver's License
• Own transport
• Assist the Resident Engineer on matters related to quality control and the interpretation of contract documents
• Carry out site visits and inspections to ensure compliance with the contract specification and drawings within the current legislations, standards and policies
• Attend site meetings
• Liaise with all necessary stakeholders on the contract when required
• Assist in Health and Safety monitoring on site
• Assist in preparation of reports on progress, site activities and all other related issues
• Undertake any necessary training and development as deemed relevant to the duties and responsibilities
• Understand and comply with the environmental policies
• Check and maintain contractor's daily diaries
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za