Clinical Facilitator (General Nursing)
|Salary||R360k – R240k|
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
We now have a great opportunity available for a Clinical Facilitator within a private hospital in Johannesburg.
The Clinical Facilitator will be responsible for facilitating training and learning of nurses and nursing students, and initiates training programmes, while ensuring quality management principles are adhered to.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Be a registered Professional Nurse with the SANC
• Hold a postgraduate Diploma/Degree in Nursing Education
• Prior training and facilitation experience within the hospital environment
• Competent in clinical procedures and general nursing disciplines
• Be willing to work shifts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can alternatively contact Rebecca or Jaylene on 0211 804 047.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za