Clinical Facilitator (Theatre)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R360k – R240k|
|Education||Nursing Diploma | B.Cur|
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
We now have a great opportunity available for a Clinical Facilitator within a private hospital in Cape Town.
The Clinical Facilitator will be responsible for facilitating training and learning of nurses and nursing students in the Theatre, and initiates training programmes, while ensuring quality management principles are adhered to.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Be a registered Professional Nurse with the SANC
• Hold a postgraduate Diploma/Degree in Operating Theatre Nursing Science
• Hold a postgraduate Diploma/Degree in Nursing Education
• Prior experience in facilitation/training within the Theatre
• Strong competency within the Operating Theatre
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can alternatively contact Rebecca or Jaylene on 0211 804 047.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za