Clinical Research Associates
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Eastern Cape|
|Salary||R600k – R300k|
|Education||Bachelors’ Degree in Science/Healthcare|
|Experience||1 – 10 Years|
We are now accepting applications for Experience & Trained Clinical Research Associates for various vacancies available within leading pharmaceutical research and development companies!
It is a prerequisite for candidates to hold a Degree within Science/Healthcare and have a minimum of 1 year prior exposure to Clinical Research and training for junior posts, and at least 5 years' within a Clinical Research role for Senior posts.
Successful incumbents must be able to:
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans;
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals;
- Completing SAE reports and processing production of reports;
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and GCP;
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas, etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 0866 023 398. You can alternatively contact Rebecca on 0211 804 047. Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za