|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Education||B.Sc. / B.Eng. Degree in Civil or Structural engineering|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has an opportunity available for a Coastal Engineer, to be based in Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. Degree in Civil or Structural engineering
- Post-graduate qualification in Coastal or Port engineering would be advantageous
- Professional Registration with ECSA would be advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience of vessel response modelling and ship navigation would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in applying coastal modelling software such as Delft3D, Mike21 and Unibest
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Merinda, Kathryn, Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za