Commercial Manager (Africa) (EXCO)
|Salary||R2M – R1M|
|Education||Relevant Degree (MBA preferred)|
MSP represents a multinational pharmaceutical development organisation seeking to recruit a Commercial Manager who will be responsible for commercial development and strategic management for the African region.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• Relevant qualification/Degree
• A minimum of 10 years in commercial roles within the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong business knowledge of the pharma industry within Sub-Saharan Africa
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
• Previous experience in establishing relationships, KOL development & maintenance for the key brands across South Africa and Southern African countries
• Strong leadership and people management skills (5+ Years Management experience)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can alternatively contact Rebecca or Gillian on 0211 804 047 or visit our website on www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 3 days of application received.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za