Concentrator Maintenance Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.3m - 1.1m|
|Education||Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree, GCC|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients in Limpopo is looking for Concentrator Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for the maintenance functions relating to crushing, milling, flotation of copper, and magnetite recovery
Qualifications and Experience
• Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
• A postgraduate degree in Engineering or Business Administration would be an asset
• At least 5 years’ experience at superintendent level in a maintenance environment within the mining industry.
• Fixed plant and mobile maintenance backgrounds would be advantageous.
• Government Certificate of Competency, Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) for Mines is a legal requirement for the role.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za