Concentrator and Magnetite Maintenance Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.5M - R1.4M|
|Education||Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree, GCC|
|Experience||5 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Concentrator and Magnetite Maintenance Manager at a mining company based in Limpopo.
• Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
• A postgraduate degree in Engineering or Business Administration would be an asset
• At least 5 years’ experience at superintendent level in a maintenance environment within the mining industry.
• Fixed plant and mobile maintenance backgrounds would be advantageous.
• Government Certificate of Competency, Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) for Mines is a legal requirement for the role.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za