|Location||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh|
|Salary||$110k - $145k|
|Education||Engineering degree and a Project / Construction Management qualification|
|Experience||25+ years’ experience in the oil and gas industry|
My client, a global EPCM company, is looking for a Construction Manager (Saudi Arabia).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• 25+ years’ experience in the oil and gas industry
• Must have construction management experience on mega projects
• Coordinate with other functional managers to ensure correct implementation of the project construction specifications and standards
• Plans, coordinates, and directs the construction work and construction subcontractor to meet all construction milestone dates
• Approves the construction plan to ensure the efficiency, quality, safety and performance of construction to meet project objectives
• Must have thorough knowledge of construction practices, economic principles, international codes, standards, procedures and specifications
• Also is responsible for obtaining the necessary construction resources to plan and execute the work
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za