Construction Project Manager
|Salary||R800k - R500k|
|Education||BSc Construction Management|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A growing construction company in the Western Cape is looking to employ a Construction Project Manager to join their young, dynamic team.
• BSc Construction Management
• 5 - 10 years’ construction project management experience, with specific experience on property development.
• Registration with the SACPCMP as a Candidate or Professional Construction Project Manager.
Key responsibilities will include
• Take Responsibility for Financial Risk on Projects.
• Provide for on-site project risk pertaining to the finance and performance risk of the project.
• Contract Management pertaining to the finance and performance.
• Resource Management pertaining to the finance and performance.
• Liaise and Report Projects.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne/Nikita on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za