Construction Site Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Civil /Mechanical Engineering qualification|
|Experience||8 years’ construction experience in petrochemical construction projects|
The petrochemical department of one of South Africa’s leading engineering firms are looking for a Construction Site Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Civil /Mechanical Engineering qualification
• 8 years’ construction experience in petrochemical construction projects
• Organising, planning, coordinating and prioritising onsite work
• Monitor project progress and reporting
• Inspection of structures for compliance with designs
• Identification and solving of problems in conjunction with design team
• Manage contractor supervisors, safety officers, quality inspectors
• Deal with client
• Measurement and approval of payment certificates
• Assist with preparation of cost estimates
• Ensure compliance with SHE requirements
• Oversee all day-to-day management aspects of construction project
Apart from a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits, we offer attractive terms and conditions.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za