Consultant – Power Systems Engineer
|Salary||R550k - R300k|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
A leading international renewables technical advisory firm is growing their Cape Town team and is looking for a Power Systems Engineer to join their team. Join a dynamic environment with a bright future.
• BEng Electrical Engineering
• More than 2 years’ experience in power systems projects
• Highly experienced in a power systems engineering environment
• Possess a thorough understanding of power system theory
• Proficient with modern simulation software and electrical circuit modelling tools e.g. PSS/E, DigSILENT Powerfactory, ETAP, ERACS etc. Experience with software script writing would be an advantage
• Have a good track record on static and dynamic power system studies
• Knowledge of controller models and their operation
• Possess an understanding of transmission and distribution grids (LV to 400 kV) in Africa, grid code requirements and industry accepted practices and grid connection processes
• Have previous exposure and a proven track record in business development activities within a consulting environment
• Prior experience with the South African and/or African power market.
Should you meet the above requirements, send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Roxanne on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za