Continuous Improvement Specialist
|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Port Elizabeth|
|Education||Tertiary Qualification within Industrial Engineering (or other Engineering Field)|
|Experience||5 years’ experience in manufacturing/production environment 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment advantageous At least 3-5 years’ experience in leadership/management role|
A Continuous Improvement Specialist is required at a company based in Port Elizabeth.
• Matric/Grade 12
• Tertiary Qualification within Industrial Engineering (or other Engineering Field)
• Formal Business Management qualification advantageous
• 5 years’ experience in manufacturing/production environment
• 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment advantageous
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in leadership/management role
• Computer literate
• Project Management experience advantageous
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Siân on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za