|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R350K - R250K|
|Experience||A minimum of 4 experience in a supervisory role within the Transport Industry|
My client is looking for a Contract Supervisor to join their dynamic team in Johannesburg. The Contract Supervisor must initiate, plan, co-ordinate, motivate and supervise the operational activities in a division of the terminal/depot which could despatch its product by rail, road and pipeline.
• Matric Certificate
• Must be fluent in Afrikaans, English and any other African language
• Sound knowledge of technical aspects
• Code EB driver’s license
• Code EC driver’s license is preferred
• A minimum of 4 experience in a supervisory role within the Transport Industry
• Routing and scheduling of delivery vehicles
• Briefing/debriefing of Operational staff
• Ensuring fleet is maintained and in the required condition to function optimally
• Supervising Road maintenance activities
• Liaising with mechanical workshop, clients, suppliers, regional management and head office on a daily basis
• Ensuring optimal utilization of fleet and staff
• Supervising day to day activities
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za