|Salary||R600k – R480k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
Stop, if you are a Contracts Administrator this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful mining company.
• Tertiary qualification in Financial or Contract Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 10 years’ working experience in similar capacities, in which at least 5 years’ experience in Mining environment, have extensive experience in contracts management and procurement
• Have extensive knowledge of FIDIC, GCC, NEC and JBCC conditions of contract
• Proficient in written and spoken English and proficient in Tswana or Xhosa or Afrikaans language
• Excellent communication skills to all levels, good team player with high initiative and responsibility, able to work under pressure
• Familiar with Pastel
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za