|Location||Mining Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600k – R550k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
Stop, and take a look if you are a Contracts Administrator this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful company in the Mining sector.
• Tertiary qualification in Financial or Contract Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 10 years’ working experience in similar capacities, in which at least 5 years’ experience in Mining environment, have extensive experience in contracts management and procurement
• Have extensive knowledge of FIDIC, GCC, NEC and JBCC conditions of contract
• Proficient in written and spoken English and proficient in Tswana or Xhosa or Afrikaans language
• Excellent communication skills to all levels, good team player with high initiative and responsibility, able to work under pressure
• Familiar with Pastel
• Eligible for registration for or registered member of South African Council for Project and • Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za