|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Education||Bachelors Degree - Civil / Mechanical Engineering|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has an opportunity available available for a Contracts Engineer, to be based in Pretoria.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Various courses in contract management, claims and dispute handling, work scheduling software
- Must have at least 15 years' experience in large multi-disciplinary engineering projects in the fields of water treatment, waste water treatment, dams, hydro power, and civil infrastructure.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience with management of contracts as the Engineer.
- High level of computer literacy skills relevant to contract management including work scheduling and report production.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Merinda, Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za