|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R700k – R500k|
|Education||An appropriate tertiary qualification|
A leading Engineering Company is looking for a Contracts Manager, to be based in Johannesburg.
• An appropriate tertiary qualification
• Extensive experience in an EPCM project environment on capital projects, specifically in the management of construction and services contracts
• Contracts/legal related training as well as general project and management related training
• Experience with drafting of commercial terms and conditions and an understanding of accompanying legal implications
• Excellent understanding of procurement processes, contract management and corporate governance principles
• Knowledge and a working history and understanding of the local environment and contractors
• Legal or arbitration certification would be advantageous
• International experience in a similar role would be beneficial
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia, Heather or Laura on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za