Control & Instrumentation Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Education||B.Sc. / B-Tech Electronic Engineering|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers currently have an opportunity available for a Control & Instrumentation Engineer, to be based in Pretoria.
- B.Sc. / B-Tech Electronic Engineering degree
- Pr Eng registration or eligible for registration with ECSA
- Knowledge of field equipment, SCADA, PLC and industrial networking essential
- Knowledge of DCS, MIS/MES will be advantageous
- At least 8 years relevant experience
- Project Management experience is a must
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kathryn, Merinda, Jotham or Roxanne on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za