Corporate HSE Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Nigeria|
|Salary||$10k - $7k|
|Education||Diploma/Degree in HSE|
A Large Construction company in Nigeria is looking for a Corporate HSE Manager.
The Corporate HSE Manager roles include (but not limited to):
- Report to the Managing Director.
- Head the Company HSE Department.
- Develop and implement the Company HSE Management System.
- Develop Project HSE Documentation.
- Develop and implement the Company HSE training Programme.
- Monitor/ensure legal compliance. (Health, Safety and Environmental issues).
- Company Focal point of contact for Clients and Authorities.
- Shape the Company towards a culture of Safety.
Candidate ideal profile:
- Health, Safety and Environment Diploma, Degree, Bsc or Msc.
- Member of an internationally recognized occupational health and safety
- Between 15 and 20 years of experience in various HSE roles including project HSE management in the construction
industry and G&O industry.
- Conversant with international references OHSAS 18001, and ISO 14001 standards.
- Conversant with International HSE standards and best practices.
- HSE training experience or related activities for management.
- Experience in Road safety Management. (Large fleet).
- Having previous experience within Nigeria or West African regions would be a plus.
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken.
- Have excellent leadership and communication abilities at all level of an organization.
- Be computer literate (Microsoft office).
- Team player, open minded and continuous improvement oriented person.
- Have interest and motivation in working in a multi-cultural & West African environment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2241. You can also contact Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za