Crane Technician for a Steel company in Central Gauteng
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Roodepoort|
|Education||N4 Technical qualification|
Our client, a Steel company in Central Gauteng requires the services of a well experienced, trade tested Millwright. The main functions will include, but is not limited to:
• Responsible for both preventative and corrective maintenance in the plant of cranes
• Ensuring that the equipment is well maintained
• The installation of electrical and mechanical equipment
• Drawing of electrical and mechanical diagrams
• 5 Years crane / lifting equipment maintenance experience.
• Metal processing plant experience would be of an advantage
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Mechanical/electrical experience on technical support, on site repairs and preventative maintenance, panel designing and wiring are essential.
• Overhead crane experience & rigging.
Candidate must possess, a grade 12, minimum N4 Technical qualification, 5 years working experience in a Steel environment and willingness to work shifts and overtime.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that the trade test is attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za