|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test Millwright N3|
An experienced crane technician is required at a Steel Manufacturing company in Johannesburg.
• Qualified Millwright
• NTC3/ Equivalent qualification
• 5 years crane lifting equipment maintenance
• Metal processing plant experience would be an advantage
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Mechanical/Electrical experience on technical support, on site repairs and preventative maintenance, panel designing and wiring are essential
• Overhead experience and rigging
• Key Performance Areas
• Control material wastage
• Perform risk assessment as required
• Ensuring that work place is kept safe
• Complete daily reports and time sheets accurately and timeously
• Meet job deadlines
• Ensure that adequate inspection and tests are carried out and properly documented
• Work overtime/ shifts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za